EMCOR Industrial Services is the leading North American provider of turnaround maintenance and repair services, replacement parts, and manufacturing services for highly engineered shell and tube heat exchangers in the refining and petrochemical industries.
We help industrial and manufacturing clients with a broad range of activities, from improving plant functions to implementing more effective project management techniques.
EMCOR Industrial Services companies worked:
- 8,552,000 total man-hours during 2014
- 11,000,000+ man-hours worked without a lost time accident
- 800,000 man-hours single-site during 2014
EMCOR Industrial Services companies have:
- .26 Total Recordable Incident Rate (TRIR)
- ˜10,000 total available craftsmen
- 615,500 sq. ft. of off-site facilities (office, shop, laydown) in PADD 3 and 66,250 sq ft. in PADD 5 regions to support field work in refineries and petrochemical plants.
EMCOR Group, Inc. (NYSE:EME):
A financially strong Fortune 500 company with estimated 2016 revenues of $6.9B - $7.0B and ~29,000 employees.
EMCOR Group, Inc.:
For 8 consecutive years has been named one of the Top 5 “World’s Most Admired” Companies in the Engineering and Construction Industry by Fortune.