Specialty Field Maintenance
When it comes to bolts, having one that’s too tight is often just as hazardous as having one that’s too loose.
Our stud tensioning equipment and experienced operators load fasteners to a predetermined level to reduce distortion and deformation to components.
We have quick, progressive, and extremely safe methods of removing corroded or seized nuts or bolts of any grade.
- Our stud extraction services use safe and fast methods to remove both small and large-diameter studs.
- Ultrasonic monitoring equipment is used to measure residual stud stress.
- Tube sheet gasket surfaces, pass partitions, flange resurfacing/machining
- Pipe cutting and beveling services with a full range of equipment that can handle equipment up to 60 inches in diameter.
- Drilling and tapping
Repair and Retubing Services
EIS offers on-site or in-shop repair and retubing services for shell and tube heat exchangers, evaporators, refrigeration units, air coolers, oil coolers, quench coolers, boilers, and surface condensers.
EIS can safely extract and install tube bundles for shell and tube heat exchangers in virtually any location, whether it’s a tight spot under piping or more than 100-feet in the air.
- Truck-mounted Extractors
- Crawler Bundle Extractors
- Hydraulic Aerial Extraction